Free Shipping in Canada
Contact me for your best deal
Quiet as a battery. None of the hassle.
<1uV noise floor. Active Noise Cancellation2
Beneath the extruded aircraft-grade aluminium chassis is serious hardcore technology:
- 60W high performance adaptive multi-mode controller, optimized for high efficiency, low standby power, and audio noise free design
- Frequency shuffling technique to achieve excellent EMI performance
- 400% increase in power supply capacitance for the adaptive multi-mode controller
- Oversized Power MOSFET
- Low-leakage transformer
- RF designed PCB
Elite design & specs
The iPower Elite has:
- <1uV noise floor
- Special circuit design for whisper-quiet noise floor using cherry-picked components
- Latest Active Noise Cancellation 2
- Full unibody Aluminium chassis with heatsink built-in
Expensive equipment typically ship with generic power supplies. This is like putting supermarket fuel in a Ferrari. It deserves the best but isn’t getting it.
The generic SMPS power supply (PS) is very noisy. Many upgraded audiophile linear PS are better, but still have huge noise at the rectification frequencies and at multiples 50Hz, 100Hz, 150Hz (or 60, 120, 180 for 60Hz countries) etc.
The iPower Elite was designed to deliver the smooth and silent power. It gives your streamer/DAC/amplifier all the silent, clean power of a battery with none of the hassle.
Based on military tech, our improved Active Noise Cancellation II® actively cancels all incoming noise.
It does this in a similar way to active noise-cancelling headphones – it generates a signal identical to that of the incoming electrical noise but in the opposite phase, actively cancelling it out. This is highly effective at removing low- and mid-frequency noise, while passive insulating filters deal with higher frequency interference. This combination is measurably more effective at eradicating noise corrupting the USB signal than devices relying solely on passive filtering.